At Quigg Engineering Inc. our transportation engineers work in collaboration with our clients to address their requirements, visions, schedule, and budget while working with local, state, and federal agencies. We always take a practical approach to transportation and design planning and provide the best fit solution, given the realities of financial constraints.
Experience That Counts
We can also provide complex Traffic Management Analysis (TMA’s) for our clients, as well as, queuing and cycle time analysis along with roadway geometry and vehicle movement evaluations. These services include:
- Freeway & Roadway
- Design of Interstates, Multi-lane Highways and Local Roads
- Interchange Design
- Intersection and Roundabout design
- Construction Staging Development & Maintenance of Traffic Plans
- Traffic & Signal Design and Studies
- New Signal Design, Signal Interconnect, Modernization, & Improvement
- Traffic Signal Warrants
- Capacity & Accident Data Studies/Reports
- Condition Surveys; Maintenance & Repair Recommendations
- Pavement Design, Evaluation, & Research
- Design & Construction Consultation
Looking for more information on our transportation engineering services and how we may help your upcoming project succeed? Contact us!