Select Bridges Projects
- I-74 Mississippi River Crossing Between Moline, IL and Bettendorf, IA, IowaDOT District 6
- US 52 Savanna/Sabula Tied Arch bridge, IDOT District 2
- I-294 (Tri-State Tollway) Mile Long Bridge Reconstruction, Cook County, IL, Illinois Tollway
- Tied-Arch Illinois River Bridge, Meredosia, Illinois, IDOT District 6
- Cedar Street Bridge over Illinois River, Peoria, IL, IDOT District 4
Tied-Arch Illinois River Bridge, Meredosia, Illinois, IDOT District 6
Responsible for construction inspection, layout, testing and documentation of the new tied-arch Illinois River Bridge being built in Meredosia, Illinois. This $75 Millions, 10-span, 2,120ft long bridge has foundation H piling lengths averaging 87 feet. The tied-arch river span length measures at 590ft over the Illinois River.