Select Bridges Projects
- I-74 Mississippi River Crossing Between Moline, IL and Bettendorf, IA, IowaDOT District 6
- US 52 Savanna/Sabula Tied Arch bridge, IDOT District 2
- I-294 (Tri-State Tollway) Mile Long Bridge Reconstruction, Cook County, IL, Illinois Tollway
- Tied-Arch Illinois River Bridge, Meredosia, Illinois, IDOT District 6
- Cedar Street Bridge over Illinois River, Peoria, IL, IDOT District 4
I-74 Mississippi River Crossing Between Moline, IL and Bettendorf, IA, IowaDOT District 6
This project is one of the largest, most complex and most expensive bridge infrastructure projects ever undertaken by the Iowa Department of Transportation. As a subconsultant, we are performing 28% of the construction inspection on this $322 million true arch bridge and the approaches to it. The project includes 17.6 M pounds of reinforcing steel, 19.6 M pounds of structural steel, nearly 53,000 cu. yds. of structural concrete, 2760 ft. of driven H pile, 220 drilled shaft caissons and various related bridge and highway construction items. Documentation was done using electronic systems including Doc Express, Field Book and Field Manager.