Quigg Engineering Inc. provides high-quality surveying services with a team experienced in traditional methods along with the latest surveying technologies. Our surveyors also hold certifications that may include OSHA HAZWOPER worker training, railroad safety training, work zone safety training for roadways, confined space entry training, fall protection training and 10 hour OSHA safety training.
Quigg’s survey crews use LIDAR, Trimble & Leica, GPS, and Total Stations equipped with the latest electronic data collectors.
Quigg Engineering provides the following survey services:
- Construction/Stake-out Layout Services
- TotalStation and GPS Field/Data Collection
- LIDAR (Laser Scanning) Surveys
- Machine Ground Control
- ALTA, Boundary & Right-of-Way surveys
- Surveys for Control Establishment
- Topographic Surveys
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Railway Grade Crossing Inventories
- Railway On-track Topographical & Bridge Surveys
- Railway Track Profile Surveys
- Right-of-Way, Easements and Record Plat Preparation
- Centerline Plats
- Property Surveys
Looking for how we can use our surveying services to help your project succeed? Contact Quigg Engineering by calling us at (217) 670-0563.