Quigg Engineering Inc. provides a broad range of planning and civil/site design services. Projects range from large-scale master plans to detailed designs for commercial developments, subdivisions, colleges, utilities, parks, trails, and golf courses. The scope of our work may vary from in-depth site analysis and conceptual plans to final design, permitting, and construction oversight.
Due Diligence in Site Engineering
Quigg’s diverse background and depth of experience allows us to provide you with creative solutions that meet project permitting requirements and produce a cost conscience design that meets the functional use of our clients.
Quigg Engineering Inc. provides the following site engineering services:
- Site Master Plans
- Site Engineering/Permitting
- Access Management/Traffic Flow
- Grading & Drainage Plans
- Utility Plans and coordination
- Stormwater Management Feasibility Studies/Design
- Resources/Land Management Plan
- Environmental Assessments
- Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Construction/Stake-out Layout Services
- ADA Site Requirements