Quigg Engineering Inc. provides the services necessary for the inspection, management and administration of rail, utility, roadway, structural, environmental and aviation projects. We verify that the work we do is properly executed, completed in a timely fashion, and conforms to the plans, specifications and requirements of the construction contract.
Conveniently Located For You
We work in several states and maintain a working knowledge of those state and local agency construction documentation requirements. Those include: grading/clearing permits, building codes, local ordinances and zoning regulations. All our inspectors are required to complete the 10 hour OSHA safety training.
Quigg Engineering provides the following inspection services:
- Construction Documentation
- PCC Concrete Inspection
- ADA Design Compliance
- Nuclear Density Testing
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- NBIS Bridge Inspection, Evaluation and Reporting
- Bridge Construction Inspection
- Construction/Stake-out Layout Services
- Materials & Pavement Inspection
- Site Engineering/Permitting
- Inspection of Utility, Grading & Drainage Construction
Looking for more information on our construction inspection services and how we may help your upcoming project succeed? Contact Quigg Engineering by calling us at (217) 670-0563.